Is Velashape III the ideal treatment for cellulite?
Cellulite is a dreaded development for a lot of women. Those bumpy areas that generally collect on the thighs and buttocks can make you feel self-conscious when bikini season is in full swing. What woman doesn’t look in the mirror occasionally and wish away her cellulite?
While cellulite is generally associated with fat, it’s actually a mix of factors that cause it. That means that working out and adopting a new fitness and dietary routine is not enough to get rid of cellulite. Likewise, using creams that stimulate the area where you have cellulite can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite, but don’t result in a lasting solution.
We at Skinic Beverly Hills have looked long and hard for the solution to stubborn cellulite and we found it! The VelaShape III cellulite treatment in Beverly Hills is a state-of-the-art, non-invasive procedure that gets to the root of the issue and gives your skin the smooth, shapely contour you’re looking for with cellulite reduction.
What causes cellulite?
It’s estimated that as many as 90 percent of women have some degree of cellulite. The causes of cellulite are varied. Even women who have rigorous workout routines and relatively low body fat can have cellulite. Cellulite can be caused by a variety of factors, such as hormones, unhealthy diet, genetics and having a sedentary lifestyle. Pregnant women also have a tendency to develop more cellulite as their hormones change and their bodies store fat in preparation for carrying a baby.
Cellulite is caused when bands of connective tissue pull the skin towards the muscle fiber with a layer of fat in between the connective tissue and the muscle. This compression of skin and fat is what causes the puckered or dimpled appearance on the skin known as cellulite.
The most common areas where cellulite is visible are on the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Even if cellulite isn’t visible on your body, it’s still possible that you have it. Cellulite is a subcutaneous condition that often presents itself on the skin’s surface, but sometimes you may have underlying cellulite in certain areas and not know it. If you want to know if you have cellulite or not, pinch your skin on the upper arm or calf. You’ll be able to see if you have underlying cellulite if the pinched skin looks dimpled, a telltale sign of cellulite.
Treatments for cellulite
A lot of salons and beauty product lines sell creams that have active ingredients, such as caffeine, that stimulate the area. When applied, this stimulating effect can make the skin’s appearance smoother. However, the cream’s effect is literally only skin-deep. It doesn’t work below the surface to address the deeper causes of cellulite. Within a short period of time, the effects of the cream will fade.
Other treatments like body contouring massage involve deep and often painful massage techniques. With these massages, clients can have sensitivity around the area that was worked on for days afterward. Additionally, the aggressive strokes used in the body contouring massages can leave bruising or marks, meaning that you’ll have to factor in some downtime after this treatment.
Still, other more invasive treatments such as liposuction are pricey and pose risks to your health. Such treatments are also painful and require weeks of downtime afterward.
Unlike the creams, body contouring massage, and liposuction treatments, VelaShape III is the most effective non-invasive treatment for treating stubborn cellulite. Using four powerful treatments to break up cellulite, its technology is FDA-approved.
The four treatments used in VelaShape III are:
· Infrared light – heats the fatty area, loosening the fat and stimulating the production of collagen
· Bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy – shrinks the fat cells
· Massage – loosens the connective bands that cause cellulite
· Gentle Suction – pulls the fatty areas closer to the surface so they can receive the treatment from the infrared and RF energy
Benefits of booking a VelaShape III treatment at Skinic, Beverly Hills
We at Skinic, Beverly Hills are known for our special techniques for treating cellulite. As cellulite reducing technologies evolve, we strive to stay ahead of the curve to offer our clients the latest, safest, and most effective treatments in cellulite reduction.
Our professional staff are well-trained in the VelaShape III procedure and can explain all components of the treatment to you, so you feel comfortable and secure in booking a session.
As compared to other cellulite treatments that involve painful, bruising massages and ineffective creams, the VelaShape III uses advanced technology to provide you true results:
· Long-lasting – while not a permanent solution, VelaShape III has long-lasting effects and clients will start to see positive results after only a couple of sessions.
· Quick – the investment in time is minimal- an average of 30 minutes per session- ideal for those with a busy lifestyle who don’t have time to sit through long treatments.
· Zero downtime– there’s no recovery time afterward, so you can get a treatment and not have to wait a week to wear a bikini.
· Pain-free – clients shouldn’t feel pain while receiving the VelaShape III body contouring treatment. It might even be a relaxing experience.
· Safe – while due to the infrared light and RF energy, people who used pacemakers and are on blood thinners may need to consult their doctor before receiving the treatment, with FDA approval, virtually anybody can book a VelaShape III cellulite treatment.- Confidence – you’ll feel more confident and secure after receiving the VelaShape III cellulite reduction procedure.
Every woman deserves to feel beautiful in her skin. At Skinic Beverly Hills, providing our clients with their most beautiful skin is our passion and mission.
With so many women paying high prices for ineffective creams and suffering through painful cellulite reduction procedures such as body contouring massages or invasive liposuction procedures, we looked for the solution with the most cutting-edge technology that provides both results and comfort to our clients.
If you would like to try this noninvasive and pain-free procedure for cellulite reduction, book a session for the VelaShape III cellulite treatment at Skinic Beverly Hills.